I'm beat. Stress about meeting with Tiff on Friday and cancelling friend plans. Sneaking behind other friend's back (Teresa). Basket stand for picnic drama. Mastitis today - feel like shit!!! Mother/daughter banquet tonight - someone accidentally took my keys (but they've been found!). Tons of recipes to finish. House looks like a tornado hit it. Two weeks behind on laundry. Shall I keep going? : )
We went and visited Brian & Amy Ochs and their new son, Mitchell last night. While we were there, Josie & Kylie started in with the "I'm hungry and I'm thirsty." So, Amy, being Amy, accomodated to them. She got them two containers of cookies - mini chips ahoy and mini nutter butters. I didn't think Jos would eat them, as she's not a big cookie eater, but when I looked, she was. When we got ready to leave, I looked in the container and saw there were still some cookies, so I put the lids back on. When we got out to the car, this is what Josie says, "You know those cookies? I ate all the peanut butter out of them and made them naked and put them back in the container." Hillarious! I had to call Amy and warn her about the cookies.
The girls have all been pretty good lately. Josie is just turning into such a big girl. Kylie tends to have hearing problems - she rarely listens to us without us having to yell at her or to physically make her do what we're asking. Just a stage . . . Mallory had a ginormous poop on Sunday night. She had went last Friday, and the time before that was the Wednesday of the week before. I don't remember changing a diaper like that! She had it from her neck all the way down to her toes!
No comments:
Post a Comment