Friday, April 2, 2010

Spilled Milk

Josie is forever yelling "milk spill" when she or Kylie spills their drinks, even if it's just a few drops.

I am so proud of myself for not crying over spilled milk. Or rather, the 4 oz. bottle of breastmilk that was left in the diaper bag overnight. Man, I worked hard for that! Really, I am proud of myself for not having a hissy fit at home over it - I know it was an accident and was not left in the diaper bag on purpose. I am as much to blame as anyone else. Life goes on, you just get one less bottle of Mom's milk, Mallory!

The girls are spending the day with Aunt Marie and Judy, since I have to work until 4:00 today. (It's Good Friday, I'm not happy with being here all day - at least we get to go home an hour early!) I wonder what kind of adventures they'll have today . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment